This notice, updated as of June 6 2018, explains the privacy practices for GoBlu International Ltd. and its affiliates/ subsidiaries through the use of this website, through our delivery of services to our clients, and through other interactions you may have with GoBlu. This policy may be updated from time to time, and we recommend that you review it periodically as your continued use of our website constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of this policy.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us.
- The most common information we would gather via our website is contact information you provide to us by subscribing to our newsletter, the Fashion Sustainability Week in Review. This includes your name and email address.
- Some of our other products/services may also involve collection and storage of data you provide to us, outside of this website.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
- We will only use your information in accordance with the reason for which you provided it, such as to subscribe you to our newsletter, or to receiving marketing information from us, or to provide you with a service you have requested, or to meet a contractual obligation.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Update any data we have about you or request that we delete any data we have about you. These requests will be completed within 5 business days.
- Provide feedback on our use of the information you have provided.
GoBlu International does not try to gather private information beyond what is provided by visitors/clients so that we may provide requested services. Where information is gathered, we aim to keep your information private and secure. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job or service are granted access to this information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information or confidential data related to a project/service are kept in a secure environment, with proper physical, operational, and technical protections in place. Our physical servers are located in USA.
Cookies & Website Analytics
We use "cookies" on this site to collect information. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information. Cookies may be disabled, though you may lose website functionality with this option.
This site also uses Google Analytics. Reports generated by Google Analytics help us to understand more about how our website is used and how much traffic it generates, and it helps us provide content that is interesting and relevant for our website visitors. Google Analytics does not link your IP address with any other Google data and it does not identify individuals.
You may opt-out of Google Analytics cookies altogether by installing this Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on.
This website, particularly the Fashion Sustainability Week in Review section, contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.